The use of landscape lighting is a cost-effective way to increase the curb appeal of any home. Lighting will also enhance a home’s security and provide any type of atmosphere you desire. The lighting solutions available from Lawn Connections will enhance any landscape design. We provide many types of lights for any Southlake landscaping project.
- Path Lights – Our path lights provide light to guide a homeowner or guests up walkways. Light will be directed towards the ground due to the shape of the fixture. The placement of lights at set intervals will increase safety and allow a sidewalk or walkway to be easily seen at night. Plants that are low-growing also benefit from path lighting.
- Well Lights – These are a type of landscape lighting that is recessed and that add a touch of drama to any home. This is a way to highlight a specific feature in a yard with a splash of light. The light will shine upward and will provide terrific accent lighting for a landscape.
- Step Lights – These lights are placed between steps to illuminate elevation change. Lights are embedded in bricks or mounted to wooden steps.
- Bullet Lights – This is a type of spotlight that has a low profile and is a great option to highlight a home’s foundation or the edge of a patio. They can be placed in almost any area to illuminate an object.
- LED Lights – Installing LED lights is an economical way to provide lighting for any landscape design. The lights are designed to be energy efficient and last for many years. This type of lighting can also come in a wide range of colors.
- Low-Voltage Lighting – Lighting that is low-voltage refers to the type of power source. The use of low-voltage lighting offers a cost-efficient option for wired lights to illuminate a landscape. Low-voltage lights can be used in many types of fixtures.
If you’re looking for a way to customize your Southlake landscaping, call Lawn Connections at 817-231-0042 for a consultation. We have lighting styles that can fit any need or budget.