Landscaping & Design Services for Retail, Office Industrial Locations
Whether your business is a freestanding retail store, an industrial warehouse, office park, or other commercial location, it makes sense to hire a professional to care for landscaping around your property. Our commercial landscaping company serves local businesses in Haslet, Keller, Grapevine, Colleyville, North Richland Hills, Roanoke, Southlake and surrounding cities.
Lawn Connections can work with you to create the perfect landscaping plan to complement your individual style and budget. In addition, commercial property owners can rely on our landscape planners to help with:
- Landscape plants that contribute to energy efficiency through shaded areas or reduced watering requirements
- Walkways or decks installed to be beautiful as well as safe for your employees and customers
- Landscape elements that meet specific requirements under the Americans with Disabilities Act
Most importantly, our experienced landscape designers have the ability to listen to your dreams and translate them into reality. For those commercial clients who want a whole new look for their property, we can install an entire landscape “makeover” with a variety of different products. During our personal consultation, you receive an itemized list of materials and labor that will be required. We can provide a fully-customized plan, or work directly from your own layouts, sketches, or plans.
- Landscape Lighting
- Landscape Installation
- Patio Covers
- Arbors & Pergolas
- Landscape Borders
- Fire pits & Fireplaces
- Outdoor Living
- Stonework & Hardscapes
- Water Features
What does commercial landscaping include?
Commercial landscaping includes both the design and the installation of outdoor spaces for businesses. Several different steps make up both of these processes. We include the following as parts of commercial landscaping:
- Regular maintenance services and checkups for your lawn and outdoor space — everything from mowing, to trimming, to planting.
- Assistance in designing an aesthetically-pleasing and functional outdoor space.
- The perfect landscape plan that will adhere to your budget, meet your design requirements, and increase the value of your business.
Do you have further questions about what commercial landscaping includes? If so, contact the Lawn Connections team today!
Will commercial landscaping really help me sell my property?
Yes! Commercial landscaping will absolutely help you sell your property. By investing in a quality landscape, you can improve your business in three key areas:
- Safety. Want to ensure against property liability? Commercial landscaping will help you do this. A proper landscape design not only makes your business look better, but also removes potential safety hazards.
- Style. Commercial landscaping allows you to create a stylish, welcoming environment for clients.
- Branding. The little things matter! Your outdoor space can help clients recognize your business, which helps with branding.
Do you have questions about how commercial landscaping can help you improve and sell your property? Don’t hesitate to contact Lawn Connections today — we’re always happy to help.
Learn how commercial landscape design can enhance the beauty and ensure the longevity of your business property. Call 817-769-6930 or contact us online today.